Zealand's longest beach only 400 meters from the campsite
We love the sun and summer here at Hundige Strand Camping - fortunately we have plenty of it!
Hundige Strand Camping is situated next to Køge Bay, with easy access to an 8 km long child-friendly sandy beach and beautiful nature. You can rent SUP and sit-on-top kayaks at the campsite.
Find out more about the experiences Strandparken offers on Strandparken's website
Take a walk on the beach, get your heart rate right down and soak up the sun. Strandparken is buzzing with bees and grasshoppers and the smell of stone clover and rose hip brings back childhood summers.
With us, you will just love the Danish summer
Children playing, sunshine and connection are the essence of summer holidays. Hundige Strand Camping offers activities for children of all ages, and for their parents and grandparents – water sports, beach and marina, and a huge natural area just across the road.
For almost 100 years, Denmark's oldest campsite has been the perfect setting for camping and holiday experiences. From the moment you enter the campsite and get yourself settled down, we will help you to ensure a pleasant stay full of holiday experiences for the whole family.
Wifi, shower, toilet and kitchen facilities are free of charge, as are the outdoor gas grill and the living room with the hiking library. Children can play on the playground and bouncy cushions or watch the fun squirrels and bunnies.
We offer various types of accommodation:
- Cabins – we offer rental of nice wooden cabins with private patio. All our cabins have a fridge and freezer, hobs and tableware as well as pillows and duvets.
- Caravan – we have room for 100 caravans. There is always a nice corner for you and your family
- Campervan – we have pitches for 100 campervans and motorhomes, with plenty of opportunity to empty and fill your tanks with fresh water.
- Tent – we have 30 tent pitches for those looking for a tent holiday. You can of course buy power if you want.
- Shelter – we have 4 shelters with room for 2 to rent.
At Hundige Strand Camping you can experience:
- Mini holiday, 1 week or all summer holiday – here's plenty to experience – you can't experience it all in one go! But you are always welcome to visit us again.
- Stay at a centrally located campsite – an oasis of nature in town and by the beach
- Suitable for children, with peace and quiet, cosiness and sociability.
- Rental of SUP, sit-on-top kayaks and bicycles
- Mini Golf
- Directly at Køge Bay with 8 km of child-friendly sandy beach and nature park
- Close to marina with atmosphere restaurants and ice cream parlour
- Many recreational areas with hiking and cycling paths
- Ca. 20 minutes from Copenhagen city centre with the S-train
- Convenience store, bakery, restaurants, barbecue nearby
- Large shopping centre with 110 shops at walking distance