Mini holiday, 1 week or all summer holiday – here's plenty to experience – you can't experience it all in one go, but you're always welcome to visit us again.
At Hundige Strand Camping you can experience:
- Stay at a centrally located campsite – an oasis of nature in town and by the beach
- Suitable for children, with peace and quiet, cosiness and sociability.
- Rental of SUP, sit-on-top kayaks and bicycles
- Mini Golf
- Directly at Køge Bay with 8 km of child-friendly sandy beach and nature park
- Close to marina with atmosphere restaurants and ice cream parlour
- Many recreational areas with hiking and cycling paths
- Ca. 20 minutes from Copenhagen city centre with the S-train
- Convenience store, bakery, restaurants, barbecue nearby
- Large shopping centre with 110 shops at walking distance
At the campsite in Hundige, you or your family can decide how you want to stay. You can rent a pitch for caravan, campervan or tent, a pitch with tent or a shelter. You can read more about pitches, facilities, attractions in the area and much more.
Vacation the way you want!
No matter the type of holiday you dream of, you can find almost anything you can think of with us. We have plenty of space and offer many different types of camping experiences, so you can put together your holiday as you wish. You can, for example, sleep in a tent or a caravan, or rent a cabin, and you can quickly get from the campsite to the beach, shopping and cultural experiences.
Zealand's longest beach only 400 meters from the campsite
We love the sun and summer here at Hundige Strand Camping - fortunately we have plenty of it!
Hundige Strand Camping is situated next to Køge Bay, with easy access to an 8 km long child-friendly sandy beach and beautiful nature. You can rent SUP and sit-on-top kayaks at the campsite.
Find out more about the experiences Strandparken offers on Strandparken's website
Take a walk on the beach, get your heart rate right down and soak up the sun. Strandparken is buzzing with bees and grasshoppers and the smell of stone clover and rose hip brings back childhood summers.